Route 1069 RV Park reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason so chosen by the management.
Failure to follow the rules and regulations as herein stated shall constitute reason for eviction without reimbursement. Any person directly or indirectly responsible for disruptive, destructive or violent conduct which endangers property or the health, safety or lives of persons or animals may be subject to eviction without reimbursement.
**Park patrons required to sign check-in form regarding their review of park rules.
- Pets are welcome as a member of your family. Pets must have up-to-date vaccinations and proof must be surrendered upon request by park management. Noisy, vicious or dangerous pets are not permitted. No pet can be left tied or caged outside your RV, at anytime. Pets must be on a leash at all times. It is mandatory that all fecal matter be collected and disposed of properly in an approved solid waste receptacle.
- As a courtesy, trash is picked up at the front of each site daily. Please seal garbage in plastic bags before placing for pick-up or placing in trash receptacle. Boxes must be crushed! Fish or any seafood creates foul odors in the dumpster. Triple bags and ties must be used or return it back to the bay front.
- Sites are to be kept neat and attractive. Clotheslines are not permitted. Outdoor storage facilities are not permitted without prior approval.
- Be considerate of other guests. Radios, TVs and other entertainment devices must be kept at low volume at all times. Quiet time in the park is from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to possess any type of glass container on park premises (soda bottles, perfume bottles, etc). Children are not permitted to play in other guests' sites without explicit permission of said guests. Children are not permitted to play around utility areas (i.e. site water, sewer and electrical connections, building utility areas and other hazardous locations). Guests are not permitted to climb park perimeter fence for any reason.
- No business or commercial venture may be conducted from any site. No For Sale signs are permitted in RVs or on sites .
- Open fires, firearms or fireworks are not permitted.
- Major repair of your RV or vehicle in the park in not permitted. Only one (1) RV per site, vehicles must be parked on site or in designated areas. Route 1069 RV Park does not accept any responsibility for damaged, lost or stolen RVs, vehicles, or any other belongings of park users.
- There is a charge for the use of park water to wash RVs and vehicles. The charge is $5.00 per vehicle and $10.00 per RV. A stop nozzle must be used to conserve water. Prepayment is required.
- Check out time is 1:00 p.m. NO refunds on weekly or monthly rates. This park only supports daily, weekly and monthly rates. Rates are posted and subject to change without notice.
- Electric meter charges apply to weekly and monthly rates. The electric meter will be read prior to check-out time. Notification must be given to management prior to checking out. The charges for electricity are posted and are subject to change based on power company charges to the park.
- Payment is expected upon check-in. Prior notification must be given if staying beyond the paid period.
- Vehicular Traffic: For the safety of ALL the speed limit for all vehicles is 5 MPH Maximum. All vehicles are to stay within park roads and parking areas, ONLY. Please preserve the grassy and treed areas. All vehicles refers to all motorized and non-motorized vehicles.
- Recreation Hall / Laundry Room Use: Facilities in the hall/laundry room are for park guests use. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted in the hall/laundry room without a parent or guardian. Stereo is to be kept at a volume no to exceed the white mark on the volume control knob. Smoking is not permitted in the building or inside of any park facility. DO NOT sit on pool tables. Please place all trash in a park trash receptacle.
- Public intoxication is not permitted. The use of illegal drugs is not permitted and NOT TOLERATED. All incidents will be reported to the Aransas County Sheriff's Department.
- Park guests are not permitted in the area around the residences (i.e. log house and two mobile homes, adjacent, located at the rear of the park) without permission from park management.
- Park is for registered guests ONLY. Guests are allowed a limited number of visitors at any one time as determined and approved by management. Management must be notified prior to visitors' arrival and the management, prior to entering Park premises, must approve visitor. Failure to give notice or allowing persons not authorized in the park into your site may result in eviction, as determined by Management. VISITORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO STAY AT PARK OVER NIGHT.Visitor hours between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- WIFI: We reserve the right to change the access password to the WIFI system at anytime to regulate unauthorized use.
- Extra Vehicle charge in effect. A vehicle is a car, truck, trailer, boat or RV trailer.
Download a copy of our "Rules and Regulations" here....